This is a fun and exciting way to get out and about on the River Suir to explore your local area. These taster sessions are of introductory level and operate under the guidance of qualified Canoeing Ireland Instructors.
Course will take place at the Community Sports Hub, Suir Island, Clonmel.
Starts: Thursday 12th August 2021
• Group sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 persons
What we supply:
• All relevant equipment:
• All safety gear
• Qualified Canoeing Ireland Instructors
• Lots of Laughs
• The River
What you need to bring:
• Swimming togs/rash vest/leggings/shorts/t-shirt/. Please do not wear cotton. If you have your own wet suit, you are welcome to wear them, but it is not a necessity.
• Adequate Footwear (old runners)
• Sun cream (no matter what the weather)
• Hand Sanitizer
• Any medication i.e inhalers
• Own Waterbottle
• Change of Clothes
• Enthusiasm :)
Book your place by clicking the link below: